KEYLESS ENTRY LOCKS
Now you can totally eliminate the need for keys..
YOU have access to your home, and the only key you need is your finger!
Weiser Keyless Entry
Weiser Electronic locks can be opened with either a key or a keyless touchpad for your convenience.
Touchpad Electronic Deadbolt
- • Weiser's Powerbolt lock provides the convenience of keyless door locks and entry systems for today's active lifestyle.
- • The latest in electronic technology operates on just 4 AA batteries and permits access with your personalized code or a key.
- • Powerbolt requires no wiring (using 4 AA batteries) and easily replaces existing door hardware.
- • You make your own secret number code, consisting of 4 to 8 digits and can change as many times as you want.
- • An Extra Security Feature: When 3 wrong codes are entered in a row a buzzer will sound for 15 seconds and the system shuts down to discourage further guessing.
- • This unit also uses Weiser's standard, re-keyable, SmartKey system for the deadbolt.
We provide safe opening services on commercial and residential safes of all brands, including Gardall, AMSEC, Cashguard, Gardex, Honeywell, Inkas and Sentry. When you find yourself in need of a locksmith in the GTA to open your safe, just give us a call.
- Have you lost the safe keys?
- Have you forgotten the combination for your safe?
- Are you using the correct combination but your safe still fails to open?
- Is your safe locked open, such that you can’t close it?
There are many reasons you might need our safe opening service in the GTA. Our safe opening specialists are equipped with borascopes and the resources of SAVTA.
We provide a range of services and products, from installment of safes to changing safe combinations. Contact Locksmiths & Safemen anytime you need help to open a safe, and for a selection of commercial safes, fireproof safes, floor safes and gun safes.